Hi all and greetings from Sofia! We are happy to invite you to join our annual national meeting.
It will take place on 3-4th of September 2011 near Veliko Tarnovo.
We shall be very happy if you have interest in participating.
* Accommodation and gala dinner on Saturday night (and access to swiming pool) :
o Single person (in double room) : 46 leva (~23 euro);
o Two persons (in double room) : 70 leva (~35 euro);
o Children under 12 years old : 20 leva (~10 euro) - kids menu;
* Acommodation for Friday or Sunday night (and access to swiming pool) (NOT including breakfast or dinner):
o Single person (in double room) : 28 leva (~14 euro);
o Two persons (in double room) : 36 leva (~18 euro);
o Children under 12 years old : 9 leva (~5 euro);
Gala dinner menu:
- Appetizers platter (for 4 people) 100g sujuk, 100g lukanka, 200g cheese
- Shoppska salad (salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, cheese)
- Pork or chicken steak with garnish (cabbage, chutney, fried potatoes)
- 1 soft drink (330 ml.)
- 1 mineral water (500 ml.)
Snacks and other consumption is paid according to the menu of the restaurant.
The gathering will take place in a hotel, The Lesoparka located in a beautiful mountain area 10 km. from Veliko Tarnovo, 5 km. from Arbanassi and 1.5 km. from the village of Lyaskovets (mid Bulgaria).
The hotel is nicely furnished, has a swimming pool, nice restaurant, and others.
All rooms have private bathroom, airconditioning, TV (cable TV), terrace.
For more information contact us or visit the internaional section here http://clubford.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=67
Guest from Romania have confirmed their participation *00110* _friends_
Reservations are accepted from 15 July to 25 August 2011.
p.s. Some pictures of the village http://www.lyaskovets.net/d1_tm7_gallery.html
Map from Serbia http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/srbf.jpg